Re: Last Call: <draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request-14.txt> (IANA Reserved IPv4 Prefix for Shared Address Space) to BCP

2012-02-10 19:25:56
    > From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=E5ns?= Nilsson
<mansaxel(_at_)besserwisser(_dot_)org>

    > We do not need another reason for people to delay v6 deployment.

The last time this issue (CGNAT space) was discussed, we were asked not to
open this can of worms. I don't know if that request still holds, but
seriously, nothing good can come of a discussion on this topic. It will
just be a lot of rhetoric, and _zero_ minds will be changed.

        Noel