Trade show at IETF

2012-03-16 15:35:51
"IAOC" == IAOC Chair <bob(_dot_)hinden(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:

    IAOC>   QUESTION: What do you think about doing a Beer and Gear
    IAOC> style of event on an evening that does not conflict with other
    IAOC> IETF activities?

I think that hallway conversations, private meetings and other
activities that people have already filled Sunday after the
reception,Monday, Thursday and Friday with are more important.  I think
this would make an already crowded event more crowded and while it might
be useful would detract from other more important uses of the time.
So, I am not generally supportive of this idea.