Re: Trade show at IETF

2012-03-16 17:00:50

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012, Russ Housley wrote:
Thursday is gone, we have given the host the Monday lunch slot.  So,
there are no more slots in Paris.  But is also shows that we could
probably get sponsorship dollars for the Monday lunch slot on an ongoing
basis.

Another slot to consider ... breakfast before the daily meetings ... might
be offered to a vendor for the right fee. As a dietician, my wife attends
professional conferences. Recently she spent a week in Las Vegas during
which she attended a catered breakfast training session put on by one of
the nutritional suppliment vendors. Breakfast was nice and free and she
continuing education credits and learned about that companies latest
products for medical nutrition therepy. As I recall the session started at
an obnoxious time like 6am.

I can imagine quite a few topics that a large percentage of IETF attendies
would find useful.