Re: IPv6 networking: Bad news for small biz

2012-04-04 08:41:39
We could go on having this argument, or we could take constructive steps
to deal with the new flexibility that we have gained from IPv6,

uh, i hate to spoil your fantasy.  but large ipv4 deployments want an
absolutely minimal, compatible, feature-match upgrade to ipv6.  they do
not want to study to adopt a new religion.  they have work to do.  and
they are the customer, and they have the money, not we.

after 15+ years of failure, that folk still spout this bs is simply
amazing and a tragic global scale indictment of the ietf.

randy