Re: Proposed IESG Statement on the Conclusion of Experiments

Exactly. This whole discussion seems to be about over-engineering a
small corner of the IETF process that isn't a particular source
of practical problems anyway, afaik.

Reading the back-and-forth on this I think at this point I feel pretty
strongly that I don't support the proposal.  If someone wants to take
it upon themselves to badger authors of drafts that might be published
as experimental protocols, fine, but even while (heaven knows) I'm a
fan of "process" stuff this really seems overly legalistic and not a
solution for anything that's clearly a problem.

So, no.

Melinda