Re: Proposed IESG Statement on the Conclusion of Experiments

2012-04-20 10:09:38
Hi -

From: "Randy Bush" <randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com>
To: "Adrian Farrel" <adrian(_at_)olddog(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>
Cc: "IETF Disgust" <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>; "IESG"
<iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 2:04 AM
Subject: Re: Proposed IESG Statement on the Conclusion of Experiments

one aspect that may be missed is that there is a body of experimantal
documents which were not really experiments, but were classified as
such because of layer nine silliness.

randy

And if we look at the body of documents that have been reclasssified as
historic, we also see that sometimes reclassification has nothing to do
with the "experiment" being terminated (the protocols still in wide use)
and can also only be reasonably explained as "layer nine silliness."

Randy (a different one)