Re: Last Call: <draft-farrresnickel-ipr-sanctions-05.txt> (Sanctions Available for Application to Violators of IETF IPR Policy) to Informational RFC

2012-05-09 21:27:11

        In good faith that you believe, or potentially believe, that

In message <4FAB2563(_dot_)3090309(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>, Pete Resnick