Re: Comments for <I-D of Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page>

2012-06-18 09:49:12
On 6/18/12 3:11 AM, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
It is clear from the draft if you read it, that the decision *is not*
for the internet-community in two issues: a) editor decision of
accepting a propose change, b) editor decision of change-updates to
submit to IESG. The discussion in the I-D is mentioned as just for
information not as decision making of submission.

This is consistent with how individual, non-WG documents are
progressed in the IETF.  I don't see a conflict or discontinuity.

Melinda