Re: Comments for <I-D of Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page>

2012-06-21 17:21:24
Hi Abdussalam,
At 03:34 21-06-2012, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
-Why is the document/draft not clear of its aim, objectives,

Paul Hoffman actually asked what was not clear to me. It does not mean that the draft is not clear.

I agree and want the *consesus* and *community* input to be clear in the draft

The last comment in the message at http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg73779.html meant that I neither support nor oppose publication. I was interested in seeing your arguments about the draft.

Regards,
-sm