Re: Proposed Update to Note Well

2012-06-22 17:31:51
If the chairs are going to read boilerplate in meetings all week long,
it's going to sound like such a disclaimer anyway.  I'm happy about
the "short", but I don't understand the reason that the notice will
need to be read out loud.  Is such a requirement the plan?  If so,
why?

No, no... no *requirement*.  We just want it to be concise enough so
that it *can* reasonably be done.  It's kind of the test: if it's too
long for that, then it's probably too long.  The current Note Well
says what needs to be said, but makes everyone's eyes glaze over.

Barry