Re: Proposed Update to Note Well

2012-06-22 17:31:52
   "If you are aware of a patent controlled by your employer
   or sponsor that is related to your contribution, then you must
   disclose that patent."

Why is it limited to employers and sponsors? I might control it myself
directly, or just know that a patent covers it (BCP79, Section 6.1.1).

Section 6.1.1 requires the IPR being controlled by employer or sponsor.
The part you are referring to is gated by section 6.6, which is where
The employer or sponsor control is required.

No, I think PSA's point was that it should be "YOU or your employer or
sponsor."  It's possible that you, yourself, have unassigned patents.

Barry