Re: Proposed Update to Note Well

2012-06-22 17:36:49
On 6/22/12 9:45 AM, Noel Chiappa wrote:
    > From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter(_at_)stpeter(_dot_)im>>

    > And somehow we also lost the point about "you know" or "you believe"
    > along the way.

That was deliberate. To me, "believe" is a loophole big enough to drive a
truck through.

You're right. I was just trying to incorporate consensus. ;-)

So:

   By participating here, you agree to follow IETF processes.

   If you actively contribute and you know that your contribution
   is controlled by patents, you need to disclose that.

   You understand that meetings might be recorded and broadcast.

   Refer to <foo> for details.

/psa