Re: New Version Notification for: draft-baryun-rfc2119-update-00.txt

2012-08-01 20:52:49
Mr Baryun, the world was once flat! I commend your efforts. Who knows? Maybe you have the seeds here for the development of a protocol expert system, AI based protocol design-configuration systems using SBPT "Structured Block Protocol Technology" as a language and tool to make the world jump!

Go West! or is that Go East! these days.

--
HLS

Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
Hi Melinda,

I am already involved, and volunteering work, I done many reviews and
comments in two WGs, and will hopfuly continue if people are
welcoming. However, I thank you for your comments,

AB
======
The mission of the Internet Engineering Task Force is to make the
Internet work better by producing high-quality and relevant technical
documents that influence the way people design, use, and manage the
Internet

It's pretty clear that you'd like to be involved with the work
of the IETF in some way.  Allow me to suggest that a more productive
approach might be to identify a working group in your area of
expertise, review their documents, provide feedback on those
documents, and write text or new documents to address any gaps.
There is work to be done and there are problems to solve.  What
you are doing now is not helpful.

Melinda

--
HLS