RE: So, where to repeat? (was:Re: management granularity)

2012-08-06 18:21:20

[RS> ] +1 and no employer ever argued that going to Minneapolis was a
boondoggle.  The Hilton in Minneapolis  of all the IETF meetings I?ve
attended has the most optimal layout of meeting rooms etc.

If we were to choose one place in the U.S. to meet, Minneapolis is the best
choice IMHO.  It's very reasonably priced, easy for many to get to and the
hotel has adequate space for us (even back when we had many more attendees).
Personally, the weather is not critical to me, since I spend the vast
majority of my time in the hotel meeting rooms, so I'm very happy if we meet
there in March and November.

Mary

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Dearlove, Christopher (UK)