Re: So, where to repeat?

2012-08-08 21:50:33

No more so than Orlando where we are going after Atlanta, in my
opinion. There exists a whole set of requirements ranging from
travel considerations, costs, suitable venue, hotels, and nearby
environment to host and sponsorship availability. I see no reason
why Miami would be automatically excluded from consideration.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj
Skype: organdemo