Re: So, where to repeat?

2012-08-10 09:17:21

"Michael" == Michael Richardson <mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca> writes:
    Michael> but please, not Paris in the summer... nor Orlando on
    Michael> spring break)

ps: I'm really upset about Orlando in March.  We did that in back in
December 1998, and it seemed a failure to me.  Maybe this will be a
remote meeting for me. (go rps WG, go!!)

The hallways were WAY WAY too small for the people, thank god they
didn't serve the cookies there, and the social event... nice band, but
so loud, one couldn't talk to each other.

I understand that perhaps we won't be in the same conference centre, and
maybe NBC Universal will do a better job... but.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works