Meetecho session recording for IETF-84 Telepresence (CLUE) Tutorial

2012-08-08 15:39:03
Hi all,

Many of you were aware that we held a Telepresence (CLUE) tutorial Monday
lunchtime.  We had about 60 attendees.  A Meetecho recording of the session
is available.   The link is below.  If you've never had the time to watch a
Meetecho session recording, this would be a good opportunity. The audio,
video, slides and jabber session are all synched.

Regards,
Mary
CLUE WG co-chair

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Meetecho IETF support <ietf(_at_)meetecho(_dot_)com>
Date: Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Subject: [clue] Meetecho session recordings available
To: clue(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

Dear all,

the full recording (synchronized video, audio, slides and jabber room)
of the three CLUE sessions at IETF-84 are available.

You can watch them by accessing the following URLs:

CLUE I:
http://ietf84.conf.meetecho.**com/index.php/Recorded_**Sessions#IETF84_CLUE<http://ietf84.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions#IETF84_CLUE>

CLUE II:
http://ietf84.conf.meetecho.**com/index.php/Recorded_**
Sessions#IETF84_CLUE_II<http://ietf84.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions#IETF84_CLUE_II>

CLUE Tutorial:
http://ietf84.conf.meetecho.**com/index.php/Recorded_**
Sessions#IETF84_CLUE_TUTORIAL<http://ietf84.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions#IETF84_CLUE_TUTORIAL>

For the chair(s): please feel free to put the link to the recording in the
minutes, if you think this might be useful.

In case of problems with the playout, just drop an e-mail to
team(_at_)meetecho(_dot_)com.

Cheers,
the Meetecho team

--
Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools