Re: Meetecho session recording for IETF-84 Telepresence (CLUE) Tutorial

2012-08-08 17:37:54
It's surely not perfect, but given the technology being used, it's
certainly good enough and I find having the video and presentations synched
is far superior to just listening to the regular audio stream.  You can
turn off audio on Meetecho and use the regular audio stream, but the audio
will be delayed.

As a chair, I find it very useful to use the recorded session to double
check my notes or sometimes clarify notes by the notetakers.

It's also extremely important to consider that these guys are providing the
service at no cost to IETF.  I can't fathom what the cost would be if IETF
were paying for something that might meet your quality standards.

Regards,
Mary.