Re: Draft IESG Statement on Removal of an Internet-Draft from the IETF Web Site

2012-09-05 13:02:19
Hi,
I support this statement, with the additions suggested by Sam Hartman,
John Klensin, and (most importantly) Brian Carpenter.
In addition, I would suggest adding clarifying text to the extent that
I-Ds will remain to be stored in non publicly accessible form, unless
removal is required by a court order.
Stephan