Re: Draft IESG Statement on Removal of an Internet-Draft from the IETF Web Site

2012-09-07 01:34:42
The IESG's initial thought on this matter was that the bar for
removing things from the archive ought to be set as high as we could
get it so as to avoid all sorts of silly requests and DoS attacks
(and, at least in my mind, so that the legal questions were near nil:
unless an appropriate court forced us to, our policy was "leave it in
there").

please stick to it.  we have enough complexity creation already.  aside
from at&t and verizon illegally giving all our packets to the nsa, the
high bar is the best and simplest.

randy