Re: don't overthink, was Just so I'm clear

2012-10-25 14:21:36
On 10/25/12 11:13 AM, Doug Barton wrote:
First, I disagree with your belief that what you propose would not be
retroactive. Second, it's worth pointing out that if the IAOC put an
equal amount of effort into the recall procedure, the problem would be
just as solved, without danger of repercussion.

In the interest of progress, what do you think *should* be done?
Yesterday you said that you were not in agreement with declaring
the position vacant in this manner.  Is it that you think that
Marshall should not be removed at all, that you think Marshall
should not be considered as having resigned, that you think ... ?
How do you think this should be resolved?

Melinda