ISOC BOT and Process BCPs

2012-10-26 06:21:09
"SM" == SM  <sm(_at_)resistor(_dot_)net> writes:

So, I'm puzzled by this.  my claim was that ISOC needed to approve
process related BCPs.  If you take a look at RFC 2031, it supports that
claim.  However, I'd kind of expect the other half of this to be in RFC
2026.  I certainly recall us sending things like BCP 101 before the ISOC
BOT. I also think we sent a couple of other documents there because they
were process documents.
However this is clearly more complex than I thought it was.

Scott, or anyone else with more history, can you tell us a story about
how this works?