Re: Newcomers [Was: Evolutionizing the IETF]

2012-11-15 15:52:01

        They are doing a great job, but I wouldn't said that all of that is on
IETF behalf. They are there because that is ISOC's mission, not to
represent us in the majority of their work.

        If we want representation, we need to do it ourselves. ISOC would
support us, I am sure, but we need to at least show up.

Regards
as