RE: "IETF work is done on the mailing lists"

2012-11-28 07:32:10
I've certainly been to BOFs where I might think "this is a new topic" to
discover that it's actually indistinguishable from a WG I just hadn't attended
before - the documents already exist, and the inner circle of who knows who is
already in place.

(The inner circle effect can be seen by examining minutes and seeing how often
people are identified just by forename, because anyone reading the minutes is
expected to know who's who in this group. Even the set of minutes Brian
recommended had one such occurrence.)

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87, Farnborough Aerospace Centre,
Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687