A mailing list protocol

2012-12-04 14:46:42
Hello,

I submitted a draft which discusses about a mailing list protocol [1]. It is a code of courtesy that the reader may wish to extend to others to facilitate the exchange of opinions and ideas, and to facilitate mailing list discussions. Sally Hambridge deserves full credit for most of the text.

The draft is not about rules, guidelines or BCPs. The problems I encountered are:

 (a) excessive text in mailing list messages causing the message digest to be
     sent after a few messages are posted to a mailing list.

 (b) replies to messages which use an odd quoting style [2].

You are invited to criticize the draft.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-mail-list-protocol-00