Re: A mailing list protocol

2012-12-04 16:56:09
On 4 December 2012 14:19, George, Wes
<wesley(_dot_)george(_at_)twcable(_dot_)com> wrote:
2. http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/

[WEG] The referenced program doesn't work for anything 2007 or later (aka
versions still supported by MS), making it of limited use.

I'm happy to share my (crappy) VB macro for doing this.  I recall
fixing it so that it worked from individual message windows (as
opposed to just the main window), but I lost the edit when I moved
companies and haven't bothered to go back and fix it.

http://pastebin.com/ebMv7vrw

Some effort required to install, but not beyond the capabilities of
anyone who could be bothered to try.