Re: I'm struggling with 2219 language again

2013-01-07 19:02:04
On Mon, 7 Jan 2013, ned+ietf(_at_)mauve(_dot_)mrochek(_dot_)com wrote:
I'll also note that RFC 1123 most certainly does use the term "compliant" in
regards to capitalized terms it defines, and if nitpicking on this point
becames an issue I have zero problem replacing references to RFC 2119 with
references to RFC 1123 in the future.

+1.  There is similar language in RFC 1122 and RFC 1812.  From the standpoint
of making the requirements clear for an implementor, I think that these three
specifications were among the best the IETF ever produced.

//cmh