Re: I'm struggling with 2219 language again

2013-01-04 12:05:48
It's a communication problem.  If you want your audience to understand
exactly what you're saying, and implement along very specific lines, you
need to tell them in a way they understand.  Personally I prefer a
quieter approach, but I've been told that these days one MUST use MUST
or implementors just won't get it.  "Huh, that's a requirement?  But you
didn't say MUST."  I suggest turning this thread into a survey, and
finding out how people who actually write code look for in order to know
what's required.