Re: I'm struggling with 2219 language again

2013-01-04 13:05:16
Anecdotal data point number N+1...

As an occasional implementor of IETF specs, I have to say it's much easier to
check my conformance if I can just grep for "MUST" and "SHOULD".  It's also
easy for developers to get in the bad habit of ONLY doing those things that are
clearly marked in that way.  So ISTM that if you're not tagging things you want
done with RFC 2119 language, then you're risking people not implementing them.

On Jan 4, 2013, at 1:15 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter(_at_)stpeter(_dot_)im>