Re: A proposal for a scientific approach to this question [was Re: I'm struggling with 2219 language again]

2013-01-08 05:54:14
Hi John,

thank you for your reply (i.e. learned alot), so I understand that a
RFC standard track may have more than one implementation but same
behavior enough not to make an error. Regarding following 2119, I
understand most text follow it only when there are normative actions.
Regarding implementer claiming following a RFC, but the question of
error in process is does the RFC lack communication requirement with
the community?

AB