Re: Appointment of a Transport Area Director

2013-03-07 00:57:15
Really ? You don't think a good AD should primarily look for factual evidence
(lab, simulation, interop, ..) results produced by others to judge whether
sufficient work was done to proof that the known entry critera are met
(like no congestion cllapse) - instead of trying to judge those solely
by himself/herself ?