Re: Appointment of a Transport Area Director

2013-03-07 00:00:54
On Sun, Mar 03, 2013 at 03:55:39PM +0000, Eggert, Lars wrote:
only if the Y directorate reviews all IDs going through the IESG. Which in
itself is a scaling issue. It may work for some topics, but things will fall
through the cracks for various reasons.

IMO congestion control is important and fundamental enough that the IESG
itself needs to have the knowledge. YEs, I'm biased.

Searching for "Congestion Control Expert" on google shows no real matches at
all before
this discussion thread. I could find "Unicorn expert" though. I wonder if those
would make a good TSV AD.

Would you mind to describe how to evaluate someone to meet the bar to be CCE in
your opinion ?
I ask because starting to populate this new term into googles cache doesn't
mean its clear
whether the community would even have a common idea of what it would mean.
Independent of
whether the community thinks its a good bar for TSV-AD in the first place.