Re: IPR view (Re: Internet Draft Final Submission Cut-Off Today )

2013-03-10 11:12:14
I don't think that the cut-off of submission is as a barrier or used in
IETF to make late drafts not discussed, if WG Chair accepts a draft to be
discussed it is ok even if not submitted as long it does not delay WG work.
IMO, it is a way to encourage people to submit before a certain time,
otherwise, we will have no deadline nor milestones,

AB