Re: [IETF] Comments for Humorous RFCs or uncategorised RFCs or dated April the first

2013-04-07 14:40:28
Subject: Re: [IETF] Comments for Humorous RFCs or uncategorised RFCs or
dated?April the first Date: Sun, Apr 07, 2013 at 07:31:54PM +0000 Quoting Yoav
Nir (ynir(_at_)checkpoint(_dot_)com):

In this case I could tick that box without being a lying bastard. Just a
sort-of deceitful one. It is possible to configure the firewall to drop
packets with the evil bit set. I still went with explaining the April 1 RFC
concept.

You pass.

I seem to be able to locate several implementations. Shall we initiate
work to elevate 3514 from Informational to Proposed Standard?

--
Måns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668