Re: The Purpose of WG participants Review (was Re: Purpose of IESG Review)

2013-04-22 10:16:11
Well, there isn't a delay tolerant networks working group, but the IRTF has a
DTNRG ( http://irtf.org/dtnrg ).

At least one of the chairs is a "goer". If you really wanted to standardize
this, wouldn't you be able to find 1-2 people on the DTNRG list who would be
willing to "do the BoF thing"?

I'm not saying this is definitely what you should do. There are plenty of
reasons to bring something to the IETF and to not bring it. I'm only saying
that it is possible.

Yoav