Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

2013-04-29 15:40:42
On 4/29/2013 12:04 PM, Michael StJohns wrote:
At 01:34 AM 4/29/2013, Dave Crocker wrote:
Actually, I don't think this is even a mostly correct statement -
that AD select chairs.

It is a long-standing, simple, objective, unvarying management fact of IETF procedure: ADs hire and fire wg chairs.

Second point:

You ignored most of the post and went directly to my last question

I went to the meta-point that the line of discussion isn't methodologically meaningful or educationally useful. Possibly you noticed one or two additional postings in this sub-thread asserting the same thing.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking