Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

2013-04-29 09:12:23
On 4/29/2013 2:15 AM, Stewart Bryant wrote:
On 29/04/2013 06:57, Dave Crocker wrote:
Exactly.  Complicated processes, needing high quality data that gets
complicated analysis, that we aren't well-enough trained to do well
and aren't going to be doing.

Dave

Of all the social mixes  you would anticipate the IETF to be in the
likely to do it, likely to do it correctly quadrant.

If by 'it', you mean statistical analysis of human behavior, no. I'd expect our group methodology to be exactly as poor at it as we are...

d/
--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking