Re: Do we have an estimated date for completing the IESG selection process for this year?

2013-05-02 03:00:05
Hi Matt, Allison,
At 23:32 01-05-2013, Martin Stiemerling wrote:
However, I do not have the answers to your questions, i.e., I am the wrong person to ask or answer.

:-)

The NomCom Chair posted a statement on March 9 [1] where it is mentioned that:

  "The Nomcom will continue its work until all open positions are filled."

There is an open position which has not been filled. Is NomCom 2012 still continuing its work?

The IETF usually has a NomCom Chair.  Who is the current NomCom Chair [2]?

Regards,
-sm

1. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg77720.html
2. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg11412.html