Re: Do we have an estimated date for completing the IESG selection process for this year?

2013-05-02 14:16:52

On May 2, 2013, at 4:32 PM, Michael Richardson
<mcr+ietf(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca> wrote:

"SM" == SM  <sm(_at_)resistor(_dot_)net> writes:
   SM> There is an open position which has not been filled.  Is NomCom
   SM> 2012 still continuing its work?

   SM> The IETF usually has a NomCom Chair.  Who is the current NomCom
   SM> Chair [2]?

The nomcom chair continues to do the work.
The nomcom is in fact meeting in 28 minutes to discuss some issues
resulting from an action that was taken.

Ah. And reading Matt's announcement from an hour and a half ago, I guess we
know about the action and the issues :)

Yoav