Re: Do we have an estimated date for completing the IESG selection process for this year?

2013-05-02 10:21:33
I'm glad folks have brought this up.

I contacted Jari about this the other day and he has advised me to get
started on the 2013 nomcom volunteer recruiting now, even though we have a
period of overlap with the 2012 nomcom. This happened at least once before;
we have an overriding concern not to cause the 2013 schedule to slip.

I'll be sending out a first volunteer-rousing message in the next day or so.

Allison