Re: call for ideas: tail-heavy IETF process

2013-05-03 11:13:28
On 5/3/13 9:32 AM, Thomas Narten wrote:

Not to put too fine a point on in, but ADs need to manage their time,
and they need to balance between the immediate and the long term. They
have to do *both*, and especially NOT neglect longer-term stuff that
will have real and signficant, but not immediate benefits.

Interesting. For the most part, I agree with the above. And I think we have been neglecting some of the longer-term stuff. But earlier: