Re: call for ideas: tail-heavy IETF process

2013-05-05 05:44:58
On May 4, 2013, at 10:26 PM, joel jaeggli <joelja(_at_)bogus(_dot_)com> wrote:
However, that is a bit of a problem, because I think it's fairly rare for
documents to get additional "review" at last call time.   Changing the name
probably won't fix that.
It feels like unless something is particularly controversial that the
likelihood of it getting useful review other than solicited ones during last
call has actually gone down. If it's fully cooked, and sometime it seems that
they aren't, that lack of commentary does not indicate consensus  or
readiness in particular.

By "last call time" I was referring to IETF last call, not WGLC.   I am
painfully familiar with "we'll do a WGLC to see if we can get some review."