Re: call for ideas: tail-heavy IETF process

On 02/05/2013 05:59, Dave Crocker wrote:

The blog nicely classes the problem as being too heavy-weight during
final stages.  The quick discussion thread seems focused on adding a
moment at which the draft specification is considered 'baked'.

I think that's still too late.

What, you agree with your younger self?

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-icar-sirs-01

I really dislike being consistent, and always have.

Apart from the non-diverse acronym, I still think that proposal
was a good one.

Me too.  Could be interesting to, ummmm, review it for updating...

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking