Re: call for ideas: tail-heavy IETF process

2013-05-15 13:08:44
On May 15, 2013, at 1:23 PM, Joe Touch <touch(_at_)isi(_dot_)edu> wrote:
You don't agree that the motivation for the difference between using 16-bit
vs. 32-bit ExIDs is sufficient, even though that is already discussed in the
document.

I don't think this is a topic that the IETF as a whole is likely to find very
interesting.   However, if anyone is curious, they are welcome to read the
DISCUSS here and see if they agree with your characterization of my question:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options/ballot/

For those who may be interested, the last sentence of the first paragraph is
the motivation for this being a DISCUSS position (as opposed to a comment).