RE: IETF Meeting in South America

2013-05-29 03:41:58
At 22:18 28-05-2013, GT RAMIREZ, Medel G. wrote:
How about in the Philippines? I can show my homeland?
I can help facilitate the event, why don?t you give it a try!

In the message that was quoted the person mentioned that:

  "I understand that usually the place is chosen based on the most of
   participant origin"

The person also mentioned explaining to students that the IETF is open to them and that they can participate. I believe that the person will not be explaining that incorrectly.