Re: Weekly posting summary for ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

2013-06-21 08:04:38
+1 (and that will be my only posting on this subject, I suggest
that if you don't get Stewart's drift you stop sending mails to
the list until you do)

/Loa

On 2013-06-21 15:00, Stewart Bryant wrote:

AB

Thomas started posting these weekly reports many years
ago as a service to the community to remind us all that
posting to ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org contributes to the information
and work overload of the IETF community as a whole.

The numbers are a reminder to think carefully about what
you send to the list and to only send what you consider
to be sufficiently important that the community as
a whole needs to be aware of it.

Most members of the IETF community  try their best to
minimize their so called "Narten Number". Many
regard these postings as a useful service, and I for
one, thank him for doing it.

- Stewart

--

Loa Andersson                        email:
loa(_at_)mail01(_dot_)huawei(_dot_)com