Re: Weekly posting summary for ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

2013-06-07 11:09:33
    > From: David Morris <dwm(_at_)xpasc(_dot_)com>

    > I've wondered for some time whether the reported bytes is the whole
    > message I send included context quotes, or if there is an attempt by
    > the summary logic to factor out quoted content.

I think it's a _feature_ to count the included content, so that people who
(often recursively) top-post on long prior messages, instead of editing down
to just the bit(s) they are replying to, have some negative feedback for that
(irritating) habit.

        Noel