Re: Weekly posting summary for ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

2013-06-07 12:49:13

"Andy" == Andy Bierman <andy(_at_)yumaworks(_dot_)com> writes:
    Andy> So why not move the signal?
    Andy> Put IETF Last Call mail on last-call(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org and leave
this list for
    Andy> everything else.

Okay, that would work for me.
Where would the reply-to: on those posts be set to?

I also don't think we ever solved the problem of moderation of @ietf.org
lists.  Specifically, I'd like it so that once I'm subscribed to one
@ietf.org list, that I could post to all of them. (Well, I wouldn't
post, I'd be replying in most cases)

]     mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on
rails    [