Re: Regarding call Chinese names

2013-07-11 14:50:45
+1

And should remove middle-name / middle-initial.  It's very bad.

Joseph

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

First/Last = bad/ambiguous

Family (or maybe inherited) / Given = good

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Cyrus Daboo <cyrus(_at_)daboo(_dot_)name>