Re: The case of dotless domains

2013-07-16 00:39:42
On 07/14/2013 10:05 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:
At 06:53 14-07-2013, Yoav Nir wrote:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-dotless-domains-00

That memo discusses about the case of the dotless domains in terms of
the technical standards.  Comments are welcome.

Interesting, but pardon my being blunt, it does not seem to cover any new ground. You did say one useful thing:

IETF specifications usually provide guidance to ensure interoperability. Whether dotless domains are harmful or not is a policy matter.